White Peach Sangria
The flavor of fresh peaches complements refreshing Riesling in this light and easy summer sangria.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 bottle medium sweet Riesling wine
- 1 1/2 cup diet peach ice tea
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1 large Granny Smith apple thinly sliced
- 3 ripe peaches pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 cups diet lemon lime soda
- Combine wine, peach tea, peach schnapps, apple, peaches, and lemon in a small pitcher. Chill for several hours to overnight so flavors can meld. When ready to serve, add lemon lime soda and serve over ice.
If you can’t find ripe peaches, feel free to substitute frozen or 2 peeled, sliced mangoes.