Western Omelet Mug
Breakfast could not be simpler with this super easy omelet in a mug. All you need is a few ingredients, a coffee cup and a microwave and you're ready to go!
- 1 small shallot minced
- 2 TB minced red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 sliced Canadian Bacon diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 TB water
- 2 TB reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine shallot and pepper in a mug. Spray with cooking spray and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Canadian bacon pieces and 1 TB cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, water, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour over shallot/pepper mixture and stir to combine.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir well. Microwave an additional 30 seconds and stir.
- Top with remaining 1 TB cheese and microwave for 30 seconds to melt.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 331mg | Sodium: 233mg | Potassium: 244mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 21.1% | Vitamin C: 31.2% | Calcium: 10.7% | Iron: 10.2%