Watermelon-Cucumber Skewers w Feta & Mint
Fresh, healthy and bright watermelon and cucumber are taken to the next level with the flavors of mint and feta cheese. These lovely skewers are fancy enough to serve at your next brunch or cocktail party, but easy enough to make any day of the week!
- 2 TB lime juice
- 1 TB minced red onion
- ½ tsp olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- ½ tsp agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1 cup cucumber chunks
- 4, 4 ” skewers
- 1 TB chopped fresh mint
- 1 TB crumbled feta
- Combine lime juice, onion, olive oil, agave, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Let rest at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Thread watermelon and cucumber evenly across skewers.
- Drizzle with onion-lime mixture, sprinkle with mint and feta and enjoy.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 195mg | Potassium: 351mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 22% | Vitamin C: 31% | Calcium: 11.3% | Iron: 3.7%