Warm Artichoke-Garlic Dip
This so simple, so addictive dip is sure to be a huge hit with your crowd. What's better is you can prepare it a day or two before the party, then jst pop it in the oven right before everyone arrives.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups canned or frozen/defrosted artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 ¼ tsp minced garlic
- dash hot sauce
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 scallions chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (except scallions) and stir to combine. Transfer dip to a pie plate or shallow gratin dish. Bake in a preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Garnish with scallions and serve hot with crackers, pita chips, crostini or veggies.
Get creative with your crudité presentation to take your party presentation up a notch! Try vertical clear glasses or a series of short square glass vases and skip the standard piles on platters.