Venison Sliders with Chipotle Sauce
Serve these scrumptious, savory sliders at your next party for a delicious twist on traditional beef burgers. Try the easy to make chipotle sauce on turkey or regular burgers, too!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp canned chipotleadobo minced
- 2 tbsp dill pickle relish or finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 12 pieces torn lettuce
- Cooking spray
- 12 in slider buns or 4 light hot dog buns cutthirds width-wise
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground venison
- Whisk together all chipotle sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve - sauce can be made up to 3 days ahead. To make burgers, combine venison, onion and salt in a medium bowl. Shape into 12 2" patties.
- Coat a large nonstick griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes per side or until well browned. Top each with 1 TB cheese and melt. Serve each burger with a piece of lettuce and 1 TB of chipotle sauce.