Veggie & Cheese Tostadas
Crispy tostadas serve up just the right amount of spice with cheese and mixed veggies. Try them as a fun after-school snack or as a tasty appetizer at your next party.
- 1 corn tortilla
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp light cream cheese
- 2 TB lowfat shredded Mexican 4 cheese
- ¼ cup chopped mixed veggies peppers, tomato, onion, scallion
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 TB cilantro
- Spray tortilla with cooking spray and season with salt.
- Toast in toaster oven till crispy.
- Spread with cream cheese, sprinkle with 4-cheese and return to toaster oven to melt.
- Toss together veggies with hot sauce and sprinkle over melted cheese.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.
Calories: 179kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 347mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 49.7% | Vitamin C: 7.9% | Calcium: 37.1% | Iron: 4.2%