Vanilla Mascarpone & Amaretti Crumble on Grilled Apricots
This sophisticated summer treat is sure to impress your party guests. Hit the farmers market and maybe opt for peaches instead of apricots for a fun twist, depending on what looks best!
Servings: 8 servings
- ¼ cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup mascarpone
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 8 ripe apricots halved, pitted
- 8 amaretti cookies crumbled
- Cooking spray
- Combine all vanilla mascarpone ingredients and reserve. Coat apricots with cooking spray. Coat a grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray and heat over high heat.
- Grill apricots for 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly browned and softened. Serve 2 apricot halves topped with 1 TB Vanilla Mascarpone and 1 crumbed cookie.
Vanilla macarpone can be made several days ahead.