Truffles w Red Velvet Cookie Dough
These beautiful, delicious little truffles are so delectable, they'll never guess that the secret ingredient is beets! Super easy to make, and even better to eat, they're sure to be a big hit at your next party or just with the fam whenever you want a special sweet treat.
Servings: 16 truffles
- 16 low-fat vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 TB quick cook oats
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 TB reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 TB pre-cooked beet
- ½ tsp beet juice from pre-cooked beet packaging
- drop vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp confectioners sugar
- Place cookies, oats, cocoa powder, and sugar in a food processor and process until they’re in fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese, beet, beet juice, and vanilla extract and process until combined and dough holds together. Scoop by heaping teaspoons and shape into 16 balls.
- Dust with confectioners sugar when ready to serve.