Tropical Spice Grilled Pineapple
A perfect treat for your next barbecue, pineapple grills up beautifully for a bright, healthy dessert. Pumpkin pie spice is the secret to a super flavor boost that'll keep them coming back for more!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pineapple peeled, cored, and sliced ½” thick
- Butter flavored cooking spray
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat grill or grill pan over high heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Lightly spray pineapple slices with cooking spray and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 246mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 130IU | Vitamin C: 108.2mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.7mg