Tortilla Soup Mug
Whip up a super simple, totally tasty tortilla and black bean soup in a mug. All you need is a few ingredients and a microwave and you're good to go!
Calories: 246 kcal
- ¾ cup fat-free chicken broth
- ½ cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 3 TB salsa
- ½ tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- 5 baked tortilla chips crushed
- 2 TB reduced fat Mexican 4-cheese
- Optional: chopped scallion for garnish
Stir together broth, beans, and salsa in a mug.
Microwave for 2 minutes to heat through. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
Top with tortilla chips and cheese and microwave for an additional 30 seconds to melt cheese.