Thai Curry Soup
This easy-to-make, bright and tasty soup comes together quickly for a unique, tasty weeknight dish that always trumps takeout.
Servings: 4 servings
- ½ tsp canola oil
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ¼ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp minced ginger
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 TB Thai green curry paste
- 1 package Green Giant Teriyaki Vegetables
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 1 5 oz chicken breast cooked and diced
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp fish sauce optional
- 2 TB minced fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a large non-stick sauce pan. Add onion and cook 5-7 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and ginger and cook for an additional minute.
- Add chicken broth, green curry paste, and Green Giant Teriyaki Vegetables (out of the packet). Bring to a boil and simmer until vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes). Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.