This easy-to-make, bright and tasty soup comes together quickly for a unique, tasty weeknight dish that always trumps takeout.
- ½ tsp canola oil
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ¼ tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp minced ginger
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 TB Thai green curry paste
- 1 package Green Giant Teriyaki Vegetables
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 1 5 oz chicken breast cooked and diced
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp fish sauce optional
- 2 TB minced fresh cilantro
Heat oil in a large non-stick sauce pan. Add onion and cook 5-7 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and ginger and cook for an additional minute.
Add chicken broth, green curry paste, and Green Giant Teriyaki Vegetables (out of the packet). Bring to a boil and simmer until vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes). Stir in remaining ingredients and serve.