Roasted cauliflower brings incredible body and flavor to this tangy tandoori-flavored dip. Serve it with crudité or baked pita chips at your next cocktail party!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 lb cauliflower florets 4 cups
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp tandoori spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2-3 TB water
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 TB chopped cilantro extra for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, tandoori spice, and salt.
- Spread across pan and roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Combine roasted cauliflower with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender. Add more water as needed to achieve desired thickness.
- Serve garnished with additional cilantro.
Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 2527mg | Potassium: 1356mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 221.6mg | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 2.6mg