Sweet & Spicy Asian Drumsticks
These Asian-inspired drumsticks are a delicious 1-pan wonder that's sure to impress. Plus, they're tasty whether they're warm, room-temp or even chilled, making them the perfect party pleaser.
Servings: 12 wings
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 6 TB low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 2 tsp sriracha or more to taste
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 lb chicken drumsticks ~12
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Combine marmalade, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sriracha, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Place chicken legs in pan and pour sauce over all, tossing to coat. Roast, uncovered in oven for 45 minutes or until cooked through (spoon glaze from bottom of pan over legs once or twice as they cook).
- Sprinkle with scallions and serve warm, room temperature, or chilled with any remaining sauce spooned over the top.