Super Simple Moo Shu Pork
A lighter version of your favorite Chinese takeout, this easy moo shu pork is a perfect weeknight dinner treat for the whole family!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb pork tenderloin thinly sliced crosswise, then sliced into thin strips
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 8 oz shitake mushrooms sliced
- 1 14 oz bag cole slaw mix or substitute 3 cups shredded cabbage and 3 cups shredded carrot
- 1 bunch scallions cut into 2” segments and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- romaine lettuce leaves
- Toss pork tenderloin strips with salt and pepper. Coat a large non-stick skillet or wok with cooking spray and heat on high. Cook pork in 2 batches for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add sesame oil and mushrooms to pan and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Add cole slaw mix, scallions, hoisin, garlic, and ginger and toss to combine. Cook for 4 minutes or until cabbage wilts. Serve moo shu on top of romaine lettuce leaves as wraps.