Super Simple Cannoli Dip
This so tasty, so easy creamy-sweet dip is a surefire hit for your next party, holiday gathering or picnic potluck. The deliciousness of everyone's favorite Italian dessert filling is perfect with fresh fruit and cookie dippers.
Servings: 3 cups
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta preferably fresh
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp orange zest
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips or grated dark chocolate
- Beat together ricotta, mascarpone, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, spices, and zest in a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer until fluffy and well combined. (A food processor or immersion blender would work as well).
- Fold in chocolate and garnish with additional chocolate if you like. Serve with strawberries, graham crackers, or vanilla wafer cookies for dipping.
This dip can easily be made a day or two ahead and kept chilled. Just bring it to room temperature and whisk briefly before serving.
Calories: 1013kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 70g | Saturated Fat: 43g | Cholesterol: 161mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 54g | Vitamin A: 36% | Calcium: 46.9% | Iron: 17.3%