Stone Fruit Grill w Fresh Raspberry Sauce
Use your summer fruit bounty in a whole new way! Peaches, nectarines, plums or any stone fruit are delicious when split, pitted & tossed on the grill. Fresh raspberry sauce takes them over the edge!
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 6 oz containers fresh raspberries
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 8 ripe stone fruit peaches, nectarines, apricots, plums, halved and pitted
- cooking spray
- Pureée one container of raspberries in a blender or food processor. Press through a sieve to remove seeds (you should have 1/3 cup puree left). Stir in lemon zest and set aside.
- Coat a grill or grillpan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Coat cut side of stone fruit with cooking spray. Place fruit cut side down on grill and cook for 2 minutes or until grill marks form.
- Flip and cook skin side for 1 minute, to heat fruit. Serve fruit arranged on a platter drizzled with raspberry sauce and garnished with fresh raspberries.