Sriracha Spiced Bloody Marys
This fun and spicy riff on the classic Bloody Mary is a great way to wow them at your next brunch. Add some fun with an add your own garnish bar and be sure to branch out from boring celery. (Try anything pickled.) Think jalapeños, olives, caper berries, small gherkins, onions, sweet bell peppers and pickled green beans.
- 8 cups fresh or bottled tomato juice
- 1/4 cup sriracha hot sauce
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 cups vodka
- Garnishes of choice
- Combine tomato juice, sriracha, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, kosher salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Chill well.
- When ready to serve, pour 8 oz of the spicy Bloody Mary mix over ice into a tall glass and add 2 oz vodka.
- To serve a crowd, combine everything in a large pitcher.
Leave out the vodka and sriracha so guests can jack up their drinks to suit their taste.