Sriracha-Sesame Carrot Dip
The Asian sweet-spicy flavor of this luscious silky dip is a perfect pairing for all crudité. You could also try it as a great sandwich or pita spread, too.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 lb bag carrots peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 TB sriracha
- 1 TB toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 TB chopped scallion for garnish
- Place carrots in a microwave-safe dish, cover with water, and cook for 15 minutes on high or until extremely soft.
- Drain well and cool.
- Combine cooked carrots with all remaining ingredients (other than scallions) in a blender or food processor until smooth and completely blended.
- Serve garnished with scallions.