- 6 mangos peeled and cut into chunks (~ 9 cups)
- 1 large red onion minced (~1 ½ cups)
- 2/3 cup cilantro minced
- 2 serrano peppers seeded, minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons lime zest
Working in batches, pulse mango chunks in food processor several times, until evenly minced. Transfer to a large bowl and toss in remaining ingredients.
To speed prep, salsa can be made the day before the party. Just leave out the cilantro and refresh with additional lime juice right before you serve.