Spicy Poutine with Spanish Romesco Sauce
Top fries with spicy garlic sauce and creamy manchego to create a delicious Spanish-inspired of traditional poutine.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 28 oz bag frozen French fries
- 1 tsp picante pimentón spicy smoked paprika
- 1 12 oz jar roasted peppers drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup salted roasted whole almonds
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp sherry vinegar
- 6 TB coarse grated manchego cheese
- Bake French fries according to package instructions until crispy and browned. Toss with pimentón when done.
- While French fries are cooking, puree roasted peppers, almonds, garlic, salt and vinegar in blender or food processor. Bring to a boil and keep warm in a small saucepan.
- Serve French fries hot, topped with sauce and Manchego cheese.