Spicy Grilled Manchego & Serrano Panini
This spicy take on everyone's favorite grilled cheese gets its kick from spicy pimento aioli. It adds an amazing depth of flavor to these super easy-to-make Spanish influenced panini.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 whole wheat sandwich thins
- 1/4 cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup shredded manchego cheese
- 8 slices serrano ham
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Combine mayonnaise and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Split sandwich thins and spread with spiced mayonnaise. Layer each with 3 TB cheese and 2 slices ham. Spray both sides of panini lightly with cooking spray and season with salt.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook panini for 2-3 minutes per side or until cheese is melted. Slice in half and serve warm.