Sparkling Elderflower Pear Punch
Servings: 13 cups
- 3 1/2 cups pear nectar divided
- 3 cups club soda
- 2 1/4 cups elderflower liqueur such as St. Germain
- 3/4 cup pear liqueur
- 2 bottles brut Champagne chilled
- 1 pear thinly sliced
- Pour 2 cups pear nectar into a standard sized ice cube tray. Freeze until solid. Combine remaining pear nectar, club soda, and liqueurs in a tightly sealed pitcher. Chill well.
- When ready to serve combine with both bottles of champagne in a large pitcher and keep chilled with frozen pear nectar cubes. Serve garnished with a thin slice of pear.
This recipe is easily doubled or even tripled to serve in a large punch bowl. To keep chilled try freezing the pear nectar in a ring or bundt pan for gorgeous slow-melting, wreath-shaped ice.