Soy-Ginger Arctic Char
This delicious grilled fish dish gets its flavor from an easy marinade. Garnished with sesame seeds and chives, it's a beautiful meal for a dinner party.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 TB +1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 TB +1 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 - 5 oz skinless filets arctic char
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 TB minced chives
- In a large shallow dish, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Place filets in dish, cover and marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Coat a large grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray. Heat over high heat. Remove filets from marinade and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes per side until done. Garnish with sesame seeds and chives.