Soba Bowl w Chicken, Mango & Edamame
Soba noodles have a delicious flavor that serves as a great base for Asian dishes. This Chicken, Mango & Edamame dish features a Ginger-Lime Sauce that brings the perfect amount of brightness to finish it off!
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped scallion
- ¼ cup chopped mint additional for garnish
- lime wedges for serving
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 TB fish sauce
- 8 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup fat-free chicken broth
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 TB minced jalapeno
- 1 TB minced ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain well and rinse under cold water. Spray with cooking spray and toss lightly to keep noodles from clumping.
- Toss together chicken breast, edamame, carrot, cucumber, mango, red pepper, scallion, and mint in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together Ginger-Lime sauce ingredients.
- Divide soba noodles evenly across 4 bowls and drizzle evenly with sauce. Divide chicken mixture evenly across bowls and toss lightly to combine.
- Serve garnished with mint and a lime wedge.
Calories: 584kcal | Carbohydrates: 100g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 1850mg | Potassium: 812mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 260.6% | Vitamin C: 89.8% | Calcium: 12.1% | Iron: 35.5%