Soba Bowl w Chicken, Mango & Edamame
Soba noodles have a delicious nutty flavor that serves as a great base for Asian dishes. This easy chicken, mango & edamame salad features a slew of veggies tossed in a bright ginger-lime dressing. Perfect for dinner or to meal prep for lunches too! Pick up pre cut veggies and mango in the prepared produce section to really slash prep!
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 oz soba noodles
- 1 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- .5 cup shredded carrot
- .5 cup chopped cucumber
- .5 cup diced mango
- .5 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- ¼ cup chopped mint or cilantro additional for garnish
- lime wedges and hot sauce for serving
- 2 TB lime juice
- 2 TB fish sauce
- 2 TB low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 TB minced ginger
- Cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain well and rinse under cold water. Spray with cooking spray and toss lightly to keep noodles from clumping.
- Toss together chicken breast, edamame, carrot, cucumber, mango, red pepper, scallion, and mint in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together Ginger-Lime sauce ingredients.
- Divide soba noodles evenly across 2 bowls and drizzle evenly with sauce. Divide chicken mixture evenly across bowls and toss lightly to combine.
- Serve garnished with mint and a lime wedge.
This recipe is easily doubled or tripled to serve more.
Calories: 459kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 2511mg | Potassium: 1019mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 141.7% | Vitamin C: 93.5% | Calcium: 10% | Iron: 22.9%