So Simple Chicken Pot Pie
The secret ingredient, Progresso Light soup, transforms into a rich, savory gravy in this classic family favorite. This tasty dish, served in individual ramekins, is great for a weeknight supper or double it to serve at your next dinner party.
Servings: 4 servings
- cooking spray
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms 8 oz package
- 1 ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 TB flour
- 1 can Progresso Light Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 1 - 10 oz package frozen baby sweet peas and butter beans
- 3 - 5 oz chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1½ tsp minced fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 oz crescent rolls 4 total rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 10x6” glass baking pan with cooking spray. Spray a large non-stick sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and carrot and cook for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add garlic and flour, stir to combine, and cook for 1 minute. Add soup, peas (out of package), diced chicken breast, rosemary, and Dijon. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Pour into prepared baking pan. Stretch out crescent dough and place on top of filling (pinching to close seams). Bake for 15 minutes or until dough is lightly browned. Let pot pie rest for 5 minutes before serving.