So-Easy Mu Shoo Pork Wraps
Whip up this healthier version of the Chinese take-out favorite in no time! Juicy pork tenderloin, mushrooms, and shredded cabbage are tossed in a simple stir fry sauce to serve tucked in tortillas for an easy family-friendly weeknight supper.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 TB sesame oil divided
- 1 lb pork tenderloin thinly sliced crosswise, then sliced into thin strips
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 8 oz shitake mushrooms stems removed, caps sliced
- 1 14 oz bag cole slaw mix (or substitute 3 cups shredded cabbage and 3 cups shredded carrot)
- 1 bunch scallions cut into 2" segments and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp ginger minced
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 package flour tortillas small
- Toss pork tenderloin strips with salt and pepper. Coat a large non-stick skillet or wok with 2 tsp sesame oil and heat on high.
- Cook pork in batches for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a plate.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil and mushrooms to pan and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cole slaw mix, scallions, hoisin, garlic, ginger, and vinegar and toss to combine. Cook for 4 minutes or until cabbage wilts.
- Serve mu shoo wrapped in warmed tortillas.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 1687mg | Potassium: 783mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1.2% | Vitamin C: 1.9% | Calcium: 10% | Iron: 22.9%