Slow Cooked 3-Bean Chili
This meat-free chili dish is a breeze to make and leftovers are perfect as burrito or taco fillings!
- 1 large onion minced (about 1 cup)
- 1 garlic clove minced (about 1 tsp)
- 30 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 30 oz can kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 30 oz can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes with chilis such as Rotel
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 1.25 oz packet chili seasoning mix
- 1 14 oz bag frozen corn
- 1 TB lime juice
- ½ cup minced cilantro
- Combine onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes, sauce, and seasoning mix in a crock pot. Cook on high heat for 2-3 hours (or low heat for 4-6 hours). Add frozen corn during last hour of cooking. Stir in lime juice and cilantro just before serving.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 2390mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 31% | Calcium: 3.2% | Iron: 5.8%