Single-Size Chili Dips
These single-size chili dips are awesome for a casual dinner or for a fun treat at your barbecue or game night.
Servings: 10 servings
- 1 ¼ cups light cream cheese
- 2 cans fat free chili
- 10 TB shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 large red bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded, minced
- 2/3 cup chopped scallion
- 2 TB chopped cilantro
- Line up 10 4 oz ramekins on a work surface. Spread 2 TB cream cheese in the bottom of each. Top with 3 TB chili and 1 TB shredded cheese. When ready to serve, bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until melted and bubbly. Top each with peppers, scallion, and cilantro and serve immediately.