Shrimp and Cucumber Tzatziki Bites
These bright and fresh little party bites are easy to make and super-light thanks to a simple homemade Greek yogurt based sauce.
- ½ cup fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp minced dill
- 2 tsp minced mint
- 2 tsp minced shallot
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 24 medium steamed peeled shrimp tails removed
- 1 small English cucumber sliced into 24 1/8” thick slices
- sliced scallion and dill sprigs for garnish
- Place yogurt in a cheesecloth lined strainer over a bowl in fridge for several hours to overnight to remove liquid. Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, dill, mint, shallot, salt, and cayenne pepper. When ready to serve, spoon 1 tsp yogurt mixture on each cucumber slice and top with shrimp. Garnish with scallion and dill and serve.
Calories: 20kcal | Protein: 3g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 55mg | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 0.3mg