Shredded Veggie Hummus Wraps
These way easy wraps contain lots of crunchy veggies plus tofu for a punch of protein. Make them in advance to tote with you to a picnic or as a brown bag lunch.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 small whole wheat tortillas or wraps ~9” diameter
- 3/4 cup your favorite hummus
- 1 cup extra firm tofu diced
- 1/4 cup minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sprouts
- 3/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Spread 3 TB of hummus down the center of each tortilla.For each wrap, place ¼ cup tofu on hummus.Sprinkle with parsley.Layer ¼ cup carrots, ¼ cup cabbage, and ¼ cup sprouts on each wrap.
- Sprinkle with red onion, lemon juice, and salt.Roll up burrito style, wrap tightly in wax paper, and cut in half cross-wise.
Seek out pre-shredded carrots and cabbage in your supermarket to simplify these wraps even more.