Rosemary-Garlic BabyPotato Skewers
Fire up tender and flavorful baby potatoes on the grill after a quick cook in the microwave. Use rosemary stems as skewers for a beautiful presentation!
- 15 small red baby potatoes
- 15 small white baby potatoes
- ¼ cup water
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Rinse potatoes and place in a large microwave safe bowl with ¼ cup water. Cover and cook on high for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well and cool.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper. Alternating red and white potatoes, skewer 5 potatoes on small skewers or rosemary sprigs. Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray over medium high heat. Cook potatoes for about 5 minutes or until grill marks are evident.
This recipe is easily doubled to feed a crowd.
Calories: 3852kcal | Carbohydrates: 827g | Protein: 126g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 3160mg | Potassium: 25068mg | Fiber: 119g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 6% | Vitamin C: 688.3% | Calcium: 111.5% | Iron: 592.5%