A simple-to-make oven-to-table meal, this dish blends stir fry staples and rich salmon with a simple yet savory marinade. Easy and delicious ... perfect for a busy weeknight!
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 TB rice wine vinegar
- 1 TB sesame oil
- 1 TB minced garlic
- 1 TB minced ginger
- 1 TB honey
- ½ tsp sambal oelek hot chili sauce
- 4 6 oz skinless salmon filets
- 4 baby bok choi halved, rinsed
- 8 oz shitake mushrooms stemmed and halved
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped scallion
- 2 TB toasted sesame seeds
- Optional additional sambal oelek for serving
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, honey, and hot chili sauce. Add salmon and marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line two baking sheets with foil. Coat foil with cooking spray. Place salmon on center of one sheet.
Toss bok choi with marinate and arrange around salmon. Toss shitakes and cabbage with remaining marinade and spread evenly across 2nd sheet. Roast in oven (with salmon on top rack and shitakes/mushrooms on bottom rack) for 15 minutes or until salmon is done. Serve garnished with scallions and sesame seeds.