Roasted Root Veggies with Honey & Thyme Glaze
A sweet and savory honey & thyme glaze is the perfect touch that makes these roasted root veggies really shine.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups peeled diced sweet potato 1 large
- 2 cups peeled diced turnip 2 medium
- 2 cups peeled diced parsnip 2 large
- 2 cups peeled diced carrot 2 large
- 2 large shallots chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment. Combine all diced veggies in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and salt. Spread evenly across both sheets and roast in oven for 40 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Tip: Stir veggies and switch pan positions halfway through for even browning. Toss with honey and thyme and serve immediately.
Feel free to mix in an equivalent amount of other root veggies to customize your recipe – just make sure it yields 8 cups