Roasted Pepper & Dill Tuna Salad
Upgrade your boring old tuna salad recipe with a Greek-inspired twist. Roasted red peppers bring a savory-sweetness while a bit of dijon lends the perfect amount of zing. Try it in a wrap for a tasty, simple-to-make snack or light lunch you can eat on the go.
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 6 oz can tuna in water well drained
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peppers well dried
- 3 TB shallot
- 2 TB minced celery
- 2 TB dill
- Combine yogurt, lemon zest, mustard salt and pepper.
- Toss together tuna, roasted peppers, celery, shallot, and dill.
- Stir in dressing to combine.