Roasted Pepper Bisque Sips
Mini shooters of roasted pepper bisque are a beautiful, fun way to greet your guests at your next barbecue or cocktail party. Spiced with paprika, coriander and just a touch of cinnamon, they're a delicious and perfectly pretty appetizer.
Servings: 8 shooters
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¾ tsp each smoked paprika cumin, coriander, & ground fennel
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 4 cups rinsed & drained roasted peppers in water
- 1 tsp sherry vinegar
- fresh chopped mint & cilantro plus capers for garnish
- Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray. Sautee onion and salt over medium-low heat until soft. Stir in garlic, ginger, and spices for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, roasted peppers, and sherry vinegar. Bring to a simmer and puree with a stick blender.
- Serve in small cups garnished with capers and chopped cilantro and mint.
Calories: 19kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Sodium: 1365mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 9.1% | Vitamin C: 40.5% | Calcium: 3.1% | Iron: 3.6%