Roasted Orange-Ginger Broccoli
Orange-ginger drizzle lends a tangy sweetness to crispy roasted broccoli, guaranteed to make even the pickiest eater a fan.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 heads broccoli 1 1/2 lbs, cut into florets (~8 cups)
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TB low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 1 ½ tsp minced ginger
- 1½ tsp minced fresh garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Toss broccoli with olive oil and spread across baking sheets.
- Roast in oven for 20-25 minutes, stirring once halfway through, until lightly browned. While broccoli roasts, whisk together soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle over cooked broccoli and serve.
Calories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 85g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 935mg | Potassium: 3842mg | Fiber: 32g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 151.5% | Vitamin C: 1331.4% | Calcium: 57.1% | Iron: 51.1%