Roasted Halibut w Rosemary-Olive Aioli
This beautiful dish is upscale enough for company yet simple enough for busy weeknights. Don't worry about removing the charred lemon slices before eating! They bring amazing flavor to the aioli in this dish.
- 1 lb skin on halibut filets cut into 4 even pieces
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TB chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp Aleppo pepper or 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 8 thin lemon slices pits removed
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat broiler on high and place oven rack 7” from broiler. Line a roasting pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Season halibut filets with salt and pepper and place in pan. Combine mayonnaise, olives, garlic, rosemary, and Aleppo pepper in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the top of each filet and top with 2 lemon slices.
- Broil for 10 minutes or until halibut flakes easily with a fork and lemons are well charred. Use a spatula to remove filets (discard skin). Serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Calories: 614kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 85g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 231mg | Sodium: 2432mg | Potassium: 1973mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 16.7% | Vitamin C: 3.5% | Calcium: 9.2% | Iron: 9.4%