- 1 lb skin on halibut filets cut into 4 even pieces
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TB chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp Aleppo pepper or 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 8 thin lemon slices pits removed
- fresh parsley for garnish
Preheat broiler on high and place oven rack 7” from broiler. Line a roasting pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
Season halibut filets with salt and pepper and place in pan. Combine mayonnaise, olives, garlic, rosemary, and Aleppo pepper in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the top of each filet and top with 2 lemon slices.
Broil for 10 minutes or until halibut flakes easily with a fork and lemons are well charred. Use a spatula to remove filets (discard skin). Serve garnished with chopped fresh parsley.