Roasted Green Bean Salad w Cremini Mushrooms
Elevate your side salad with roasted green beans and mushrooms in this delicious dish that will have them raving. Want to serve it as a hearty main? Just add some grilled salmon!
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 4 cups trimmed green beans
- olive oil cooking spray
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 3 TB warm water
- 2 tsp coarse grain Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 TB chopped parsley
- 2 TB chopped dill extra for garnish
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Whisk together herb vinaigrette ingredients, reserving some chopped dill for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line 2 baking pans with parchment paper. Spread green beans on one pan and mushrooms on 2nd. Spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through until browned.
- Combine arugula, roasted vegetables, and tomatoes. Drizzle with Herb Vinaigrette and serve.
Add 4 oz grilled salmon to top salad. Brush salmon with canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat for 2-3 minutes per side to brown while keeping the center medium-rare. Serve over salad.
Calories: 80kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Sodium: 782mg | Potassium: 874mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 49.9% | Vitamin C: 40.7% | Calcium: 12% | Iron: 13.5%