Raspberry Mango Salad with Ginger Glaze
Takes the flavors of mango and blueberries up a notch with a delectable apricot-ginger glaze. Try it as a dessert after an Asian-flavored meal or as a great addition to a special brunch.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1/4 cup all-fruit apricot preserves we used Polaner
- 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 2 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 whole mangos diced ~3 cups
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- In a small bowl, whisk together preserves, ginger, and ½ cup warm water. (Some pieces of apricot are fine. Use a fork to mash up any large ones.)
- Pour into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook for approximately 6-7 minutes, whisking occasionally, until mixture is syrupy. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Combine mango and blueberries in a large bowl, drizzle with apricot-ginger glaze, and toss well. Garnish with raspberries and serve.
Apricot-ginger glaze can be made up to 3 days ahead and stored, covered, in the refrigerator. Simply microwave for 30 seconds to thin.