Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Nothing goes better with a cool fall morning than these light and cozy pumpkin spice pancakes.
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp table salt
- 1 ¼ cups buttermilk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin do not use pumpkin pie filling
- 2 large uncooked large eggs
- 3 TB packed dark brown sugar
- 1 TB unsalted butter melted
- 3 servings cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt. In a large bowl, beat together buttermilk, pumpkin, eggs, sugar and melted butter. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients; fold in just to combine.
- Coat a nonstick griddle or pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Spoon batter into pan in batches using a 1/4-cup batter for each pancake; cook until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove pancakes to a tray in a warm oven and repeat with remaining ingredients (being careful not to spray cooking spray into open flame).
- Yields 2 pancakes per serving.
Calories: 1214kcal | Carbohydrates: 192g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 390mg | Sodium: 3519mg | Potassium: 1246mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 789.1% | Vitamin C: 12.5% | Calcium: 54.2% | Iron: 72%