Pumpkin Pie Mini Cheesecakes
These scrumptious pumpkin pie cheesecakes are easy to make and for their small size, they make a huge impression. Try them at your next holiday party or take them to a potluck dinner for a tasty take on a classic dessert.
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 TB unsalted butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounces light cream cheese softened (approximately 1 cup)
- 1 cup plain canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line a standard-sized cupcake pan with 12 liners. In a small bowl, toss together melted butter, salt and graham crumbs. Use a tablespoon measure to spoon 1 heaping TB crumb mixture into each liner. Press down with back of spoon to flatten. Bake crusts for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Beat on high with mixer for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Spoon batter evenly into cups and bake for 20-25 minute or until set. Serve warm, room temperature or chilled. Cheesecakes may be made up to 4 days before serving.
If you can’t find graham cracker crumbs in your local store (or want to make your own). Place 5 whole graham cracker sheets in a medium zippered-storage baggie. Use the bottom of a glass measuring cup to crush thoroughly. A batter dispenser can make quick work of spooning the filling into the cups.
Calories: 1503kcal | Carbohydrates: 158g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 79g | Saturated Fat: 41g | Cholesterol: 674mg | Sodium: 2420mg | Potassium: 1468mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 94g | Vitamin A: 816.1% | Vitamin C: 12.5% | Calcium: 59.9% | Iron: 57.5%