Personal White Pesto Pizza
Use packaged sandwich thins to make a crispy crust for this garlicky, cheesy, simple-to-prepare pizza. Prep it in the morning to toast up as a tasty lunch at work.
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 slice Arnold Sandwich Thin white
- 1 tbsp TB prepared low fat pesto
- 1/3 cup shredded Italian 4-cheese mix
- 1/4 cup diced seeded plum tomato approximately 1 tomato
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Spread pesto evenly across cut side of both halves of sandwich thin. Divide cheese across both and sprinkle evenly with tomato. Season both sides with garlic salt.
- Place both halves directly on the rack of a toaster oven (or oven) at 400 degrees for 5-7mins or until cheese is melted and bottom is crispy.