Personal Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
These mini pumpkin pie cheesecakes are just the right treat to serve as a fun brunch dessert or on your holiday meal buffet. They're so adorable and delicious, they'll never guess how easy they are to make!
Servings: 12 mini cheesecakes
- 16 chocolate wafer thins crushed fine
- 1 tsp melted butter
- pinch salt
- 8 oz light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup plain canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice additional for garnish
- 12 TB fat-free whipped cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 12 muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine chocolate wafer thin crumbs, butter, and salt and press evenly into the bottom of liners.
- Beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice and pour into liners. Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Let cool completely and serve with 1 TB whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 123mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 71% | Vitamin C: 1.1% | Calcium: 5.6% | Iron: 4.6%