Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
These mini pumpkin pie cheesecakes are just the right treat to enjoy for dessert or to share with friends for the holidays. They're so adorable and delicious, they'll never guess how easy they are to make! You can easily halve this recipe but leftovers freeze great too. Just 5 SP on WW blue & purple plans and 6 SP on green.
Servings: 12 mini cheesecakes
- 2/3 cup chocolate wafer thins, graham crackers, nilla wafers, or ginger snaps crushed fine
- 1 tsp melted butter
- pinch salt
- 8 oz light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup plain canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice additional for garnish
- 12 TB fat-free whipped cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 12 muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine chocolate wafer thin crumbs, butter, and salt and press evenly into the bottom of liners.
- Beat together cream cheese, yogurt, pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice and pour into liners. Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Let cool completely and serve with 1 TB whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 165mg | Potassium: 123mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 3550IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 0.8mg