Personal Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
These mini pumpkin pie cheesecakes are just the right treat to serve as a fun brunch dessert or on your holiday meal buffet. They're so adorable and delicious, they'll never guess how easy they are to make!
Servings: 12 mini cheesecakes
Calories: 168 kcal
- 16 chocolate wafer thins crushed fine
- 1 tsp melted butter
- pinch salt
- 8 oz light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup plain canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice additional for garnish
- 12 TB fat-free whipped cream topping
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a 12 muffin pan with paper liners.
Combine chocolate wafer thin crumbs, butter, and salt and press evenly into the bottom of liners.
Beat together cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice and pour into liners. Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
Let cool completely and serve with 1 TB whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.