Personal Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches
These tiny versions of everyone’s favorite peanut butter pie are super sweet mini bites. They're sure to be a hit at your next summer party ... or as a special treat just for you!
Servings: 10 wafer sandwiches
- 2 oz light cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz light whipped topping 1 ½ cups
- 1 Pinch table salt
- 20 ct chocolate wafer cookies
- Beat together cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat until just combined. Spoon 2 TB filling on top of a wafer cookie and place a 2nd wafer on top to sandwich. Freeze until firm.