Perfect Party Sub Skewers
Skip the 8 foot sub and put out a platter of these pretty and flavor-packed party apps! A mix of provolone, salami, pepperoncini, fresh mozzarella, ham, artichoke hearts, olives, and grape tomatoes are served on colorful skewers with a Red Wine Vinegar & Oregano drizzle. Also excellent for gluten free snacking!
- 16 6 ” skewers
- 16 slices salami
- 16 slices deli ham
- 16 slices light Provolone
- 8 oz jar large Spanish olives with pimentos
- 16 small pepperoncini peppers
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- On a large work surface, lay out 16 pieces of salami. Top each with a slice of ham and a slice of provolone to create deli stacks. In separate bowls, line up olives, pepperoncini, & tomatoes.
- Working one skewer at a time, roll up one deli stack tightly and slice into 4 even pinwheels.
- Thread one pinwheel, one olive, one pinwheel, one olive, one pinwheel, one pepperoncini, one pinwheel, and one tomato. (Alternate veggies and pinwheels in any order you like!)
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, and salt.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over skewers when ready to serve.
Try adding other fun antipasto elements to your skewers like canned artichoke hearts, marinated mushrooms, roasted red peppers, turkey pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, and diced peppers
Calories: 3923kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 251g | Fat: 307g | Saturated Fat: 129g | Cholesterol: 700mg | Sodium: 17224mg | Potassium: 3593mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 7645IU | Vitamin C: 169.6mg | Calcium: 3636mg | Iron: 11.4mg