Parmesan-Garlic Cheesy Dip w Broccoli
This healthier version of your usual hot cheese dip calls for raw chopped broccoli for incredible crunch, flavor, and color.
Servings: 6 servings
- ¾ lb broccoli florets ~ 4 cups, finely chopped
- ½ cup plus 2 TB shredded part skim mozzarella
- ¼ cup light cream cheese
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat a 1-quart casserole or pie dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients (except 2 TB reserved mozzarella cheese) well in a large bowl and spread in dish. Sprinkle remaining 2 TB mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned and dip is bubbly. Serve warm.
Use a food processor to make quick work of chopping broccoli. Dip may be assembled and kept chilled for up to 2 days before serving.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 547mg | Potassium: 221mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 51.4mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 0.5mg