Parfait-Style Banana Pudding
Traditional banana pudding takes a fun form in these easy, delicious parfaits. Lowfat milk and cookies, as well as fat-free whipped topping, make for a healthier take on a family favorite!
Servings: 16 servings
- 2, 3 oz boxes fat free vanilla cook & serve pudding
- 1 qt lowfat milk
- 3 cups fat free whipped topping divided
- 10 2/3 cups chopped ripe banana ~ 10 large
- 16 low fat vanilla wafer cookies crushed
- 16 9 oz plastic cups or parfait glasses
- Cook pudding according to package directions using low fat milk. Let cool to room temperature and gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping. L
- Line up cups and into each layer 1/3 cup bananas, 1 ½ TB pudding mixture, 1/3 cup bananas, 1 ½ TB pudding mixture.
- Keep chilled and top with remaining 1 TB whipped topping and crushed cookie when ready to serve.
To make these parfaits up to 5 hours ahead mix the chopped banana with 1 tsp lemon juice before assembling and keep chilled.
Calories: 243kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 443mg | Potassium: 640mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 3.6% | Vitamin C: 16% | Calcium: 9.4% | Iron: 2.2%