- 2, 3 oz boxes fat free vanilla cook & serve pudding
- 1 qt lowfat milk
- 3 cups fat free whipped topping divided
- 10 2/3 cups chopped ripe banana ~ 10 large
- 16 low fat vanilla wafer cookies crushed
- 16 9 oz plastic cups or parfait glasses
Cook pudding according to package directions using low fat milk. Let cool to room temperature and gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping. L
Line up cups and into each layer 1/3 cup bananas, 1 ½ TB pudding mixture, 1/3 cup bananas, 1 ½ TB pudding mixture.
Keep chilled and top with remaining 1 TB whipped topping and crushed cookie when ready to serve.
To make these parfaits up to 5 hours ahead mix the chopped banana with 1 tsp lemon juice before assembling and keep chilled.