Roasted Green Beans with Pepper Coulis
Oven-charred green beans are super simple to make and they're extra delicious with this roasted red pepper coulis.
Servings: 3 cups
- 1 1/2 lbs green beans trimmed
- olive oil cooking spray
- 3/4 tsp salt divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- ½ cup jarred roasted peppers rinsed and drained
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Spray green beans lightly with cooking spray and toss with ½ tsp salt and pepper. Spread evenly across prepared sheets and roast for 20-25 minutes or until crispy and browned, stirring once and switching pan positions halfway through roasting.
- Purée roasted peppers, remaining ¼ tsp salt, garlic, and smoked paprika in a mini chop or blender. Serve green beans drizzled with roasted pepper coulis.