Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders w Pretzel Crust & Honey Mustard
Get crispy, finger-licking good tenders without all the fatty deep-frying. Perfect for cocktail apps or for a kid-friendly family dinner, these pretzel coated chicken tenders are irresistible with our easy Honey Mustard Dip.
Servings: 12 tenders
- 3 TB flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 egg beaten
- 3.5 oz pretzels crushed to a coarse crumb
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins approximately 12
- Cooking spray
- 1 TB reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 TB honey mustard
- 1 TB grainy mustard
- 1 TB warm water
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place a rack over a baking sheet. Spray rack lightly with cooking spray. C
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a small shallow bowl. Place egg in a 2nd shallow bowl. Place crushed pretzel thins in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken tenders in flour mixture, then in egg. Dredge each tender in crushed pretzels to coat.
- Place chicken tenders on rack and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Whisk together Honey-Mustard Dip ingredients and serve with chicken.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 156mg | Vitamin A: 0.6% | Vitamin C: 0.5% | Calcium: 0.5% | Iron: 4.1%