This bright and tasty slaw makes great use of your spring CSA root veggies like carrots, daikon and other radishes.
- 2 cups shredded carrot
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded daikon or red radish
- 1 cup shredded jicama
- 1/3 cup chopped scallion
- 3 TB minced fresh mint
- 2 seeded and minced jalapeños
- 3 TB all-fruit orange marmalade
- 1 TB + 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp table salt
- 2 TB toasted sesame seeds
Combine carrot, cabbage, daikon/radish, jicama, scallion, mint, and jalapeño in a large bowl. Whisk together marmalade, vinegar, sesame oil, and salt. Drizzle over the top of slaw and toss well to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving.